Join Our MVP Program!
Our Monthly Video Production program helps you
become a marketing MVP.
Are you looking to add consistent high-quality videos to your social media?
Do you want to increase the conversion rate of your PPC campaigns?
Maybe you want to start utilizing YouTube to drive more leads to your website.
Whatever you need, we can be your MVP.
The benefits of our
- Consistent video for you to post on every marketing channel, formatted differently for each platform to maximize impact.
- Save time by not having to search through different service providers, getting different quotes every time you want to create something.
- Maintain a consistent look through all of your video content.
- Build a meaningful relationship with us, increasing trust and efficiency.
- We hold on to all of our files, so we can always go back to tweak and revisit projects.
- We can operate fully autonomously, allowing you to focus on running your business.
Why hire us over
- We’re already stocked up on equipment, so there’s no upfront investment.
- For the cost of one entry-level employee, you get a team of people who each have years of experience in different areas of video production and marketing.
- We are willing to work outside of normal business hours when necessary.
- As a team, we can come up with very creative concepts and create projects at a much higher production value than one person alone.
- We don’t require insurance or benefits!
You probably already know there are a lot of factors behind pricing video production,
which makes it impossible to give a “one size fits all” estimate. Since we don’t want to waste your time, we’ve put together these example plans so you can have an idea of what to expect before reaching out.
*All MVP packages require a minimum 3-month commitment.
Plans can vary widely depending on production style and deliverables.
Ready for the MVP treatment?
Schedule a meeting to get a more detailed estimate based on your exact needs.
Tools We Work With
- Google Meet and Zoom for video conferencing
- Slack for daily messaging
- Google Drive, Dropbox, and WeTransfer for file storage and transfer
- Vimeo and Frame.io for video review
- Airtable and Trello for project management